Velux 5 Star Skylight Specialist
After more than 65 years, Velux continues to be a leader in the roof window and skylight industry. Velux is the preferred brand for American contractors according to every national survey of the building industry professionals. Velux holds more than 300 patents in roof window and skylight design.
Velux has been engineering and manufacturing skylights to withstand the harshest of elements. Each product is subjected to rigorous air, water, and pressure testing before ever being brought to market. Each skylight is then combined with a custom tailored flashing system. That's why Velux is the world leader and the prefered skylight brand worldwide.
Velux is leading the industry by being the first manufacturer with all standard glass skylights meeting Energy Star® approval guidelines for all climatic regions of the US. Promote energy efficiency and save money on utility bills - all while making your projects brighter and more comfortable. Velux insulated low-E tempered and insulated low-E laminated glazings
- Offer three times more protection against solar heat gain.
- Resist condensation twice (as long as clear glass).
- Protect interiors by reflecting most of the sun's fade causing rays
Velux skylights* meet the general requirements of the:
- IBC (International Building Code)
- IRC (International Residential Code)
- IECC (International Energy Conservation Code
- Uniform Building Code
In addition, all Velux electrical components are UL listed. Velux skylights* also meet or exceed the general requirements of the (NFRC) North American Fenestration Standard 101 / I.S. 2 / NAFS-02 and AAMA / WDMA CSA 101 / I.S. 2 / A440-05 Standard/Specification for windows, doors and unit skylights.
* FS, VSE, VS, QFS, QVE, QVM, VCE, VCM, FCM skylights, and SunTunnel skylights.
Serving the Poconos for over 20 years.